Please read this page carefully. These Terms and Conditions (also referred to as the “Agreement”) explain the binding agreement between TradeDeals.biz (“we,” “us,” “our”) and you (“Member,” “Club Member,” “Seller”, “Buyer”, “your”) who agrees to the terms of this Agreement by clicking the “I AGREE” checkbox on the Registration form. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the TradeDeals.biz Web Site. We may add, delete or modify some or all of our services and information at any time without notice or liability to the Club Members.
This Web Site is for adults only. That means all services of the Website are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
2. GENERAL DESCRIPTION
TradeDeals.biz is a global business-to-business (B2B) marketplace connecting international buyers and suppliers from the whole world.
Entrepreneurs can search for different products directly from manufacturers, compare prices and delivery conditions, discuss problems of their work and find new business ideas.
Suppliers can use the B2B Club to find new international business partners and present their products, which can lead them to new trade markets.
TradeDeals.biz offers a wide range of tools, content, products, services, and other resources on its web site. You do not have the right to copy, sell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose the services or content (in whole or in part), access to this service or use of this service.
3. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE
You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information as prompted by the registration form, and update such information to maintain its truth, accuracy and completeness.
You are solely responsible for information that you post on our Web Site. We do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness or accuracy of any information posted by our Club Members and we are not liable for any such information posted on our Web Site.
The Web Site may contain links to third-party web sites not under the control or operation of TradeDeals.biz. When we provide links, we do so only as a convenience and do not endorse and are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF PARTIES
1. TradeDeals.biz provides Services for our Club Members. All parties are independent contractors vis-à-vis TradeDeals.biz with respect to all matters arising out of this Agreement.
2. You agree to safeguard your Username and Password you use to access this Web Site. You authorize us to assume that any person using the Site with your Username and Password either is you or is authorized to act for you.
3. You agree and understand that TradeDeals.biz will not in any way be involved in the terms and conditions of your commercial activity or contracting arrangement with any Buyer and that any services for which you engage a Buyer are provided under separate agreement between you and such Buyer.
4. TradeDeals.biz will provide notices and messages by posting them on the Site and you agree to check the Site for notices and messages. You authorize TradeDeals.biz to send messages to you via electronic mail unless you otherwise indicate in writing to B2B Club Team. You will be considered to have a message when it is made available to you by posting on the Web Site.
5. You agree that any problems, complaints or questions concerning the work environment, performance or other terms and conditions of employment must be resolved between you and any Club Member you engage.
6. You agree that you will NOT violate any applicable law or regulation, tamper with posting of other users, solicit or gather any member’s information available from our Web Site, such as member’s names and email addresses, for any commercial or business purposes or to transmit any unsolicited advertising, “spam” or “chain letters”.
7. You agree NOT to do anything what could create or impose an unreasonable large burden or load the Web Site.
8. You also agree NOT to post false or misleading information about a product, service or service request.
This Agreement last updated 14.11.2015