Bivalirudin Cas 128270-60-0 For Inhibiting Thrombin-mediated Platelet Activation (jerryzhang001@ch
Safe and Supre Pure Polypeptide Hormones Bivalirudin CAS 128270-60-0 For Inhibiting Thrombin-mediated Platelet Activation
- Quick Detail:
Alias: Bivalirudin Trifluoroacetate
CAS No.: 128270-60-0
Grade: Pharmceutical Grade
Place of Origin:Wuhan, China
Brand Name: NJBNSteroid
Lead time:within 24 hours upon receipt of payment
Delivery time:4-6 working days
Storage：a cool(2~8 ℃) & dry place protected from light, keep package close when not in use.
Usage : Bivalirudin is a specific and reversible direct thrombin inhibitor (DTI).
US (United States) Indications:
- Bivalirudin is indicated for use as an anticoagulant in patients with unstable angina undergoing percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA).
- Bivalirudin with provisional use of glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitor (GPI) is indicated for use as an anticoagulant in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI).
- Bivalirudin is indicated for patients with, or at risk of HIT/HITTS undergoing PCI.
- Bivalirudin is intended for use with aspirin and has been studied only in patients receiving concomitant aspirin
EU (European) indications:
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI), including patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) undergoing primary PCI.
- Bivalirudin is also indicated for the treatment of adult patients with unstable angina/non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction (UA/NSTEMI) planned for urgent or early intervention.
- Bivalirudin should be administered with aspirin and clopidogrel.