HG76 High-Frequency Welded Pipe Production Line is designed to produce welded pipes of Ф32-89mm in diameter and 0.8-4.0mm in wall thickness as well as square and rectangular pipes and deformed pipes of the corresponding size.This production line’s each unit equipment, full use of the domestic and foreign similar equipment, innovative design, advanced technology, convenient operation and maintenance, and reached the international leading level.
1. The production process:
Raw material (strip) →feeding→Cutting and Welding →Horizontal Spiral Accumulator → Forming, HF welding, Deburring, Cooling, Sizing, Straightening →STD Cold-cutting saw →Transmitting → Packing → Storage
2. Adapt materials:
Hot rolled or cold rolled steel strip
Material: Low carbon steel and low alloy constructional steel
3. Processing steel pipe size range:
(1) Processing range: Round pipe Φ32-Φ89mm.
Square&Rectangular pipe 20x20—70x70
(2) Thickness of Round pipe: 0.7-4.0mm
Thickness of Square&Rectangular pipe: 0.7-3.5mm
4. Installed capacity: 500KVA
5. Water consumption: 40m3/h
6. Solid-state high-frequency Welder: 250KW
7. Workshop Request: length, width and height 60-80m X 12m X 5m
8. Forming speed: 80-120m/min
For more details please contact our company immediately,thank you!