Ceramic foam filter is a new industrial ceramic products with low bulk density (0.25 ~ 0.65) g/cm3, high porosity (60% ~ 90%), and three-dimensional reticulated structure. As ceramic foam filter has excellent properties such like: high temperature resistance, strong chemical corrosion resistance, and large surface area as a result of high porosity, it is widely used in molten metal filtration to remove undesirable nonmetallic inclusions in the melt.
- Reduce gas and inclusions that are contained in the casting, reduce the turbulence level of molten metal when filling the mold, reduce surface defects in castings, and significantly reduce the rejection rate of casting
- Increase the compressive sealing of casting, increase elongation and tensile strength of casting, improved surface finish of casting, improve the mobility of molten metal, increase the filling capacity and the feeding capacity of melt.
- Simplify the casting system, reduce the length of the lateral flow channel, improve casting yield.
- Reduce the processing time and tool abrasion, improve surface quality of casting.
- Ceramic foam possesses high mechanical strength, chemical stability, high resistance to thermal shock and liquid metal flow shock even under high temperature environment. No slag or broken in working process, to ensure the quality and stable chemical composition of the molten metal.
- Has a large and stable metal flow, even if the high content of inclusions in molten metals, ceramic foam filter will not be plugged.ery high dimensional accuracy, can be automatically placed in production line.
it is widely used in molten metal filtration to remove undesirable nonmetallic inclusions in the melt.
standard export packing