A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: fopen(/var/lib/php5/sessions/ci_sessioncf245214a2ffbf6fde0e1658fe6c5dd0d14179f8): failed to open stream: No space left on device

Filename: drivers/Session_files_driver.php

Line Number: 156

Backtrace:

File: /var/www/tradedeals.biz/cdi/application/libraries/Ion_auth.php
Line: 67
Function: library

File: /var/www/tradedeals.biz/cdi/application/controllers/Product.php
Line: 6
Function: __construct

File: /var/www/tradedeals.biz/index.php
Line: 292
Function: require_once

Cleaning Machine Balancing Weight Lost Foam Castings - Foshan Nanhai Xing Tuo Precise Machinery Co., Ltd

Cleaning Machine Balancing Weight Lost Foam Castings

PRICE: contract price
Product Description
We have helped many companies find solutions to save them time, money, and headaches. Below are some examples in which we leveraged our expertise in lost wax casting to help solve various design, performance, and cost problems that had been previously unresolved for our customers:  Design Advantage  •Application:  Machinery  •Design Problem: Difficult Elements, Poor Quality, High Manufacturing Costs  •Solution: Investment cast as one piece, Improved quality, Reduced cost 20%Performance Advantage  •Application: Bottling  •Performance Problem: Short product life, High wear, High replacement costs  •Solution: Changed to a cobalt based alloy, Improved product life tenfold, Reduced total costs 30%Cost Advantage  •Application: Material Handling  •Cost Problem: Difficult to machine, Complex shape, Unusual alloy  •Solution: Investment cast component, savings of 50%


Other products

Company Info

Foshan Nanhai Xing Tuo Precise Machinery Co., Ltd
Contact Person:
Kevin Qiu
Phone:
86-0757-81239187

0.0175:0.94MB

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: rewind() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given

Filename: drivers/Session_files_driver.php

Line Number: 188

Backtrace:

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: filesize(): stat failed for /var/lib/php5/sessions/ci_sessioncf245214a2ffbf6fde0e1658fe6c5dd0d14179f8

Filename: drivers/Session_files_driver.php

Line Number: 192

Backtrace: