CNC Wood Lathe Turning Baseball Bats Lathing Machine
A computer numerical controlled (CNC) wood lathe is a device that can create items such as baseball bats, stairway posts, designs on wood, and more. It can also cut, trim and sand those items as well. A CNC wood lathe is operated by a computer which is controlled by the user. The use of computers on a lathe machine offers a wide range of benefits and features, while improving functionality.
This cnc wood lathe turning machine is widely used in baseball bats making, stair handrail making, table legs making, sofa legs making, wood broom handle making and other woodhandle making shape. Also the wood lathe can machine parts that match the originals for restoration and reproduction projects. We have done many restoration projects in the past involving stair balusters, porch balusters, tables legs, chair legs, and bed posts.
CNC wood bat lathe machine is equipped with:
1. CNC woodturning lathe with manually loading and air cylinder pneumatic thimble clamp.
2. A one-piece, heavy duty, cast iron frame assures vibration-free, high quality turnings. Due to the CNC technology, set up and change over is extremely fast.
3. Carriage mounted on precision hardened and ground linear bearings.
4. A large rack and pinion and high precision ball screw driven by stepper motor assures precise and smooth movement
5. 3 axis head drive controlled by CNC system. 2 axis cross-sectional CNC, axis “X” for roughing lathing and axis “Z” for finishing lathing; and Y axis to control the saddle position.
6. 2 tool-holder turrets for two lathe knives mounting.
7. 1 hydraulic unit to make round and adjust the wood in the steady
cnc wood bat lathe, cnc wood lathe for baseball bats, baseball bat lathe, bat cnc lathe, cnc lathe bat, wood lathe bat, cnc wood lathe turning baseball bat, bat wood lathe, bat wood turning, cnc turning bat, baseball bat turning, wood bat turning