Conventional Weave Conveyor Belt
Conventional weave conveyor belt as the simplest version of universal weave conveyor belt features right and left hand round wires twisted into each other similar to a diamond mesh wire cloth. This design provides large open area to enhance the efficiency of product washing and drying process.
As your request, rod reinforced belts are available with a rod through the intersection point of the spirals for added strength as shown in the following pictures:
Conventional weave conveyor belt
Rod reinforced conveyor belt
Welded edge with chain links
- Simple yet durable structure.
- Large open areas with greater air circulation and fluid drainage.
- Welded or bending edge.
- Ideal for conveying lightweight products.
- High tensile strength with minimal stretch.
- Excellent resistance to high temperature.
- Low thermal capacity.
- Low cost.
- Transporting light products.
- Oven, froster and frying equipment.
- Annealing and cleaning facilities.
- Wrapping machines.
- Serving as metallic screen at lifting platforms.
- Metal working industry even at a high temperature.
- Material: stainless steel 14301; galvanized or tin plated steel or custom others.
- Belt width: up to about 5500mm.
- Diameter of spiral round wire: 0.71mm to 5mm.
- Belt opening: 1.5mm to 25mm.
Conventional weave belt is ideal for baking cookies
Rod reinforced conveyor belt with round spiral wire & welded edge