Asphalt Rolling Thin Film Oven is in accordance with national standards GB/T5304, industry standard JTJ052 2000 highway Engineering asphalt and asphalt mixture testing procedures for T06091993 the heating test requirements on the asphalt film design and production, applicable to the determination of road asphalt the mass loss after heating a thin film, and as required, the determination of changes in the nature of the asphalt film after heating, the penetration of the asphalt residue, a softening point, the brittle point, and the extension degree, in order to assess the asphalt aging resistance.
1. with integrated design, easy operation and maintenance;
2. with PID temperature control temperature control system, high precision temperature control, stability;
3. with traditional system, precise control of speed;
4. Do the four samples at the same time, easy to operate parallel experiments.
1. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz
2. Rated power: 2.5 KW
3. Temperature of working chamber: 163°C±0.5°C
4. Temperature controlling accuracy: ±0.5°C
5. Speed of dial: 5.5r/min±1r/min
6. Sample quantity: 4 pieces
7. Size of working chamber: 450×450×510mm
8. Ambient temperature: 5-50°C
9. Relative humidity: ≤85%