Scope of application
Mechanical Impurity Tester is designed and made as per the National Standard GB/T511 “Test Methods for Mechanical Impurity in Petroleum Products and Additive (Weight Methods). Mechanical Impurity Tester is suitable to determine the content of mechanical impurity in hydrocarbons, heavy oils, lubricating oils and additives
1, warm-up, and test integrated structure design, reasonable structure, beautiful appearance, reliable quality.
2, circuit temperature control table to control electric heating plate temperature, so thatTemperature of The heating plate thermostat controlled, in order to meet The test needs.
3, using a solid-state regulator regulating insulation funnel input voltage, thereby controlling The size of The heating power to achieve The purpose of heating required insulation funnel.
4, filtration devices connected by a vacuum pump andfilter flask fully protected difficult to filter The sample measurement.
1. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50Hz;
2. Heating power of water bath: 1000 W;
3. Temperature controlling range in water bath: adjustable from room temperature to 90 °C;
4. Temperature display mode of water bath: Digitally displayed by a LED;
5. Temperature controlling accuracy in water bath: ±1°C;
6. Temperature controlling range in funnel: adjustable from room temperature to 90 °C;
7. Temperature display mode of funnel: Digitally displayed by a LED;
8. Temperature controlling accuracy in funnel: ±2°C;
(1) Controlling case: 390 (length) ×260 (Width) ×590 (Height);
(2) Water bath: 90 (length) ×290 (Width) ×370 (Height);
10. Ambient temperature: ≤35°C.
11. Relative humidity: ≤85%.