Fiber Based Creasing Matrix
Fiber creasing matrix channel Combining vulcanized fiber with modern materials, Graphic Fiber series offers up to 2 or 3 times the durability of plastic matrices.Quick Details Place of Origin: Beijing, China (Mainland)Brand Name: GraphicModel Number: GRB0.5x1.6FChannel Height: 0.5 mmChannel Width:1.6mmLocator Color: WhiteMatrix Color: GreenApplication: For carton makingMachines: Semi-Automatic/Full Automatic die cutting machinesCertificate: SGSIndustrial Use: PharmaceuticalMaterial: FiberPackaging & Delivery Packaging Details:70cm/pc, 50pcs/box, 1.4kgs/box, 10boxes/carton, Carton: 71 x 20 x 16cm(length x width x height), 500-700boxes/palletDelivery Detail:Within 5-10 days upon receipt of paymentFeatures: 1. World’s most advanced fiber based creasing matrix made from vulcanized fiber board for long-run job.
2. Accurate locator – ensures perfect registration
3. Low profile chamfer – board flows freely over the matrix; board marking is reduced
4. Finger lift adhesive tape – backing paper easily and quickly removed
5. New and strong adhesive removes cleanly from the plate after use, will not move about during die cutting jobs
6. Competitive price with high quality Notes: OEM and special sizes are available upon customer's demands. Size Table H x W mm H×W mm H×W mm H×W mm H×W mm GRB 0.3×0.8FGRB 0.4 x 0.8FGRB 0.5 x 1.0FGRB 0.6 x 2.3FGRB 0.8 x 2.5FGRB 0.3×1.0FGRB 0.4 x 1.0FGRB 0.5 x 1.2FGRB 0.6 x 2.5FGRB 0.8 x 2.7FGRB 0.3×1.2FGRB 0.4 x 1.1FGRB 0.5 x 1.3FGRB 0.6 x 3.0FGRB 0.8 x 3.0FGRB 0.3×1.3FGRB 0.4 x 1.2FGRB 0.5 x1.4FGRB 0.7 x 2.3FGRB 0.3×1.4FGRB 0.4 x 1.3FGRB 0.5 x 1.5FGRB 0.7 x 2.5FGRB 0.3×1.5FGRB 0.4 x 1.4FGRB 0.5 x 1.6FGRB 0.7 x 3.0FGRB 0.3×1.6FGRB 0.4 x 1.5FGRB 0.5 x 1.7FGRB 0.7 x 3.5FOperation Procedure Cardboard Weight(g) Thickness of Cardboard(mm) The height of Creasing Rules(mm) 23.50 23.40 23.30 23.20 23.10 23.00 200 0.28mm 0.3×1.0 0.4×1.0 250 0.35mm 0.3×1.2 0.4×1.2 0.5×1.2 300 0.42mm 0.3×1.3 0.4×1.3 0.5×1.4 350 0.50mm 0.4×1.4 0.5×1.5 0.6×1.5 400 0.56mm 0.5×1.6 0.6×1.6 450 0.63mm 0.5×1.7 0.6×1.7 0.7×1.7 500 0.70mm 0.7×1.7 0.8×1.7 Notes: the specifications above are only recommendation, among which the specifications marked with are recommended to choose firstly.1. Measure and cut matrix 2. Mount the cutting piece into the creasing rule with locator 3. Transfer the matrix to the die cutting steel plate 4. Remove all of the locators 5. Miter the sharp angle Calculation Formula Method to choose creasing matrix size for cardboard paper. Size table ( subject to 23.8 mm die-cutting rules)For instance: the thickness of the cardboard: 0.52mm; the thickness of creasing rules: 0.71mm, according to calculation formula: A=0.52≈0.5(mm); B=0.52 x 1.5 +0.71 = 1.49 ≈1.5(mm),so we should choose the size of 0.5 x 1.5. Method to choose creasing matrix size for corrugated paper. Size table ( subject to 23.8 mm die-cutting rules) Corrugated Paper Thickness of corrugated paper after compression Height of creasing rule Choice of creasing matrix(thickness of creasing rule is 1.05mm) Choice of creasing matrix(thickness of creasing rule is 1.42mm) F-Flute 0.50mm 23.20mm 0.5×1.7 E- Flute 0.65mm 23.10mm 0.7×2.3 —— E- Flute 0.75mm 23.00mm 0.8×2.5 —— B- Flute 0.85mm 22.90mm 0.8×2.7 0.8×3.2 B- Flute 0.95mm 22.80mm 1.0×3.0 1.0×3.5 C- Flute 1.05mm 22.70mm 1.0×3.2 1.0×3.5 C- Flute 1.15mm 22.60mm —— 1.0×4.0 Remarks: the above blanks just for reference and the exact specification suitable for your job should be chosen according to your actual conditions and material thickness.