Flat Rolled Baking Belt
Flat rolled baking belt boasts its Z-shaped flattened spirals to create a light and loose structure allows for free heat, air and gas circulation. Therefore, they are ideal for biscuit and cookie baking plant. In addition, the flattest surface makes the flat rolled baking belt easy to retain the shape and design of the biscuits and cookies.
- Stratified metal spiral structure.
- Smooth baking surface.
- Lightweight with reduced thickness.
- Low heat inertia.
- High strength and stability.
- Excellent air circulation and heat distribution.
- Looped edge or welded edge.
- Long service life and Low maintenance.
- Material: high quality carbon steel; stainless steel 304 and other custom materials.
- Application: suitable for baking biscuits, cookies, crackers, ginger bread, etc.
- Diameter of spiral wire: 0.8mm to 1.5mm.
- Belt width: up to 1800mm.
- Belt length: up to 300m.
- Belt thickness: 1.6mm to 3.1mm.
- Temperature range: up to 275°C.