Fornax T Benchtop Bego Induction Casting Machine
Fornax T Benchtop High Frequency Bego Induction Casting MachineA new spin in induction casting. The Fornax T employs a controllable induction centrifugal casting method. More effective than traditional torch casting, it’s the sensible choice for performance and affordablity.
The Fornax® with benchtop design
- Compact benchtop casting machine with very efficient induction heating (semiconductor generator)
- Considerable power reserves with only 16 ampere power consumption, casting temperature up to 1550 °C: ideal for all dental alloys (except titanium)
- Cooling with BEGO circulation unit or through direct connection to water supply and outlet
- Heating level switch for ceramic or graphite crucible
- Short heating time thanks to infrared controller
- Time-saving adjustment to different mould sizes through newly designed setting mechanism
- Easy-to-handle taring device for different mould weights
– Integrated timer provides a consistent temperature for reliable castings.
– Adjustable cradle settings work with most casting ring systems.
– Multi-position counterweight works with large to small casting rings. Versatile Performance
– Displays self-diagnostic/error messages to help maintain consistent operation.
– Water saving software helps reduce water consumption during operation.
– New crucible coaster helps protect the Fornax T from alloy spills.
– Transistor powered generator enables a small ergonomic tabletop footprint.
– Casting temperatures up to 2822 ̊ F.
Height : 18"
Height with Cover Open : 38"
Width : 31"
Depth : 24"
Rated Voltage : 220 volt, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption : 16 amps
Induction Melting Power : 3.6 kVA, 65 kHz
Water Supply : approx. 1.5 gal/min
Weight : 177 lbs
Warranty : Limited 2 Year