Appearance White crystalline powder
Molecular Formula C4H8N2O3
Molecular Weight 132.12
Melting Point 260-262℃(Decomposition)
Solubility Approx. 13.4g/100ml water at 25℃
Part size disitribution 20-80mesh
Quality Standard USP24 AJI92
PH value (5g/100mL in water) 7.5-8.9
Loss on drying,% max≤ 0.2
Ignition residue,% max≤ 0.15
Chloride(as Cl),% max≤ 0.02
Heavy metals (as Pb),% 10ppm
1. Food: milk/ meat/ bakery/ wheaten/ flavor
2. Pharmaceuticals industry: health food/ filler/ raw material
3. Industry grade: petroleum/ manufacturing/ agriculture/ storage battery/ precision casting
4. Tobacco products: perfuming/antifreezing additive instead of glycerin
5. Cosmetic: facial cleaner/ beauty cream/ toner/ shampoo/ mask
6. Fodder: pet can/ animal feed/ vitamine feed/ veterinary drug
Nutritional Matrix Value
Glycylglycine content 99.0%
1. In Paperboard Drum with pallets and plastic film wrapped.
2. Net weight of 25kgs Drum
Glycylglycine should be kept cool and dry in unopened original packing. Storage and conditions of -15℃. Humidity are recommended. Under these conditions its active content is guaranteed of 2years form the manufacturing date. The manufacturing date is part of the lot number on the package label.
Sealed storage, in a cool ventilated dry place.
Protect them from sunshine and rain.
Handle with care in order to avoid damaging the package.
Anti-sun and rain, can’t be transported together with poisonous and harmful goods. As per the stipulate of the general chemicals to storage and transport.
NINECS NO.: 209-127-8
Customs tariff number: 2924199090
Glycylglycine is approved for use in all food species according to FDA law and labeled accordingly.
Glycylglycine is not subject to dangerous goods regulations.
Safety and environment
According to International chemicals legislation, it is non toxic, and, if correctly handled, It does not irritate the skin and mucous membranes. Accordingly, it is not classified as a hazardous chemical. The usual regulations of safety and hygiene for handling of chemical should be followed.
Gluten and Allergen Free
For additional information, please contact us directly.
Granray Bioproducts Co., Ltd.