iPamorelin is a GHRP (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide) that is considered one of the mildest due to it being perhaps the most side effect friendly of the GHRP hormones. iPamorelin was first developed by Novo Nordisk and made its way to phase two clinical trials through Helsinn Therapeutics. However, while it showed promising results the full trials were never completed and the project was scrapped. Although it is not found in medical circles it is used in some performance based circles in lieu of Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
iPamorelin Functions and Traits
iPamorelin is very similar to GHRP-6 in that it increases ghrelin and targets a specific GH pulse. However, unlike GHRP-6 there doesn’t appear to be an increase in hunger that often exists with GHRP-6. More importantly, there is no impact on cortisol and only on plasma Growth Hormone (GH) levels. Unlike many other GH peptides such as Hexarelin, there doesn’t appear to be a strong breach of desensitization. This means there is no point where a dose doesn’t improve natural GH secretion.
Along with powerful GH releasing abilities, iPamorelin is also one of the longest lasting GH peptides available. The release of the hormone (GH) isn’t an instant spike followed by a rapid falloff point but instead a slow steady release that is more natural to the body.
Effects of iPamorelin
The effects of iPamorelin are simple, to increase natural GH production in the body. It is the increase in GH production that produces the positive benefits and effects the athlete might be after. Increased levels of GH will improve the metabolism thereby giving the individual a greater ability to burn fat or maintain a suitable fat level when trying to grow. More importantly, elevated GH levels, especially stable elevated GH levels help with recovery perhaps more than anything else. Whether we are bulking or cutting it is in the recovery stage that we improve. Recovery helps us build new lean tissue and it helps protect our existing lean tissue.
Most iPamorelin users should also find sleep is deeper and more efficient. Many users report a better mood, which is probably due to the fact that they’re getting more out of their rest. And as with anything that increases GH levels in the body we have the anti-aging benefits. GH affects nearly all parts of the body from muscle to the skeletal structure, nervous system, skin and even hair. GH has often been called the fountain of youth hormone, and it’s not hard to understand why. When we reach our 30’s our natural GH production rapidly declines and continues to decline, and as a result we begin to age. If GH levels remain elevated, while we can’t prevent aging we can slow the effects down.
Important note: iPamorelin will not give as big of a boost in GH levels as HGH. However, HGH is extremely expensive, often hard to get and often counterfeited. iPamorelin, while not as effective as HGH is still better than no increase in GH levels and is one of the best GHRP options available today.
Side Effects of iPamorelin
There are side effects, possible side effects of iPamorelin use, but it is one of the friendliest growth hormone or growth hormone related medications on the market. iPamorelin, while used by many athletes is not an anabolic steroid. This means side effects of iPamorelin are not anabolic steroid related.
· Estrogenic: There are no estrogenic side effects of iPamorelin. Gynecomastia cannot occur due to the use of this medication. Water retention cannot occur due to elevated estrogen since estrogen cannot be elevated. However, it is possible, especially during the early stages of use to experience slight water retention; the ankles and wrist are the most common areas.
· Androgenic: There are no androgenic side effects of iPamorelin. This GHRP cannot cause acne, hair loss or virilization symptoms in women.
· Cardiovascular: There are no known cardiovascular side effects of iPamorelin. Many users report improved cardiovascular health.
· Testosterone: iPamorelin will not suppress natural testosterone production. It will not affect your production of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) or Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). Further, iPamorelin will have no affect on Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
· Hepatotoxicity: iPamorelin is not toxic to the liver at any dose.
Although not highly common, possible side effects of iPamorelin most often occur during the early stages of use. You may or may not need to adjust your dose in order to find a suitable level. Possible side effects include:
Light Headed (diet adjustments may help)
Headache (diet adjustments may help)
· Sore injected area (injection rotation and finding new areas to inject may help)
· Increased levels of prolactin (very rare - Cabergoline can help if needed)
Package:Aluminum foil bags or fiber drum
DeliveryTime:About 7 days