Appearance White crystalline powder
Solubility easily soluble in water
Part size disitribution20-80mesh 80-100mesh
Quality Standard FCC USP AJI
PH value (5g/100mL in water) 5.5-7.0
Loss on drying,% max≤ 0.2
Ignition residue,% max≤ 0.15
Chloride(as Cl),% max≤ 0.02
Heavy metals (as Pb), max≤ 0.0015
1. Pharmaceutical : raw material of VB6/ main elment of amino acid injection-800
2. Nutrition additive: break/ fruit tea/ milk food/ beverage/ sorbet
3. Sweetener : raw material of Alitame
4. Used for biochemical research
5. Flavor enhancer
6. β-Alanine is the additive of chemical plating or electro plating
Nutritional Matrix Value
L-Alanine content 99.0%
1. In Multi-ply Paper Bag with pallets and plastic film wrapped.
2. In Paperboard Drum with pallets and plastic film wrapped.
3. In Carton with pallets and plastic film wrapped.
4. Net weight of 20/25kgs Bag(Carton/Drum)
L-Alanine should be kept cool and dry in unopened original packing. Humidity is recommended. Under these conditions its active content is guaranteed of 2years form the manufacturing date. The manufacturing date is part of the lot number on the package label.
Sealed storage, in a cool ventilated dry place.
Protect them from sunshine and rain.
Handle with care in order to avoid damaging the package.
Anti-sun and rain, can’t be transported together with poisonous and harmful goods. As per the stipulate of the general chemicals to storage and transport.
Customs tariff number: 2922491990
L-Alanine is approved for use in all food species according to FDA law and labeled accordingly.
L-Alanine is not subject to dangerous goods regulations.
Safety and environment
According to International chemicals legislation, it is non toxic, and, if correctly handled, It does not irritate the skin and mucous membranes. Accordingly, it is not classified as a hazardous chemical. The usual regulations of safety and hygiene for handling of chemical should be followed.
Gluten and Allergen Free
For additional information, please contact us directly.
Granray Bioproducts Co., Ltd.