The HD infrared surveillance camera waterproof camera is equipped with Infrared (IR) LED, Light Sensor, Passive Infrared (PIR) Sensor and Lens, which can record the objects in a region of interests (ROI) by pictures and videos and sends the images via GSM network to the user's cell phone or email account, and by SMS control (option) feature you can change the specific settings of the camera by sending SMS commands. Once objects with higher temperature than ambient environment (like Warm-blooded Creatures or hot objects) in ROI, which can be detected by the PIR Sensor, the Loreda Camera is triggered and record the objects automatically by pictures or videos. If objects with same or lower temperature than ambient environment (like Cold-blooded Creatures or plants), the Loreda Camera works accordingly by Time Lapse functions. The Loreda Camera delivers black-and-white pictures or videos in dark environment and color pictures or videos under sufficient daylight. The Loreda Camera is designed for outdoor applications (IP65).
1. Programmable 5 or 12 megapixel high-quality resolution
2. No-glow infrared 940nm (44 pcs) LEDs flash range as far as 65 feet, luminance as bright as 850nm.
3. In "Cam + Video" mode, camera takes both picture and video at every trigger event.
4. Ultra low standby power consumption. Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 8xAA batteries)
5. Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and enhances camera's response speed
6. Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F to 158°F
7. Compact size (5 ½ x 3 ½ x 2 ½ inches). Perfect designed to deploy covertly impressively quick trigger time (0.6 second)
8. When timer setting on, the camera can be programmable to only work in specified period every day. This feature can work together with time lapse feature.
9. Backpack-looking tree grabber makes mounting and aiming a snap photo.
10. Built-in 2.36 inch TFT color display to review images and videos
11. Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures.
12. Lockable and password protected
13. Under time lapse setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified interval. This is very useful when observing plants flowering, birds building nests or when monitoring unattended properties such as parking lots.
14. Two MMS image sizes to choose: 640 x 480 or 320 x 240.
15. Users can configure the Camera and MMS function either by running the enclosed CD on the computer, or directly on the built-in TFT display.
16. Separation of the Camera and the MMS module provides users flexibility: starting with the value model as a standard scouting camera, and upgrading to the premium model with MMS function.
17. If local area mobile signal is bad, Could not send MMS, Also can choose to send a text message (SMS). Message content is taking pictures time and Camera serial number.
18. Our Advanced Remote Cellular Technology transmits images to your cell phone and email account constantly at lower battery consumption and shorter transmission time, compared to products of its kind on the market.
19. Automatically send text alert when battery power level goes low.
20. Check cellular signal information on the built-in TFT display in the field.
21. All MMS pictures saved in SD card as well as the original ones,
22. Internal antenna design makes the camera portable while still emitting strong signal.
23. Operates globally via GSM/GPRS network. Supports four bands: 850 / 900 / 1800 /1900MHz.
The Loreda night vision trail game camera can be applied for security purpose, monitoring household, shops, schools, warehouses, offices, factories, public areas and recording unexpected intrusions. The Loreda night vision trail game camera also can be applied for scientific research and hunting purpose, tracking and monitoring animals or plants.
Technical Parameters:ItemModelParametersImageImage Sensor5 Mega Pixels Color CMOSMax. Pixel Size2560x1920LensF=3.1; FOV=52°; Auto IR-CutPicture Size5MP/12MP/3MP = 2560X1920/4000X3000/1280 X960Video Size640x480: 20fps; 320x240: 20fpsPIR SensorSensitivityHigh/Normal/Low/OffSensing Distance65ft/20m（Below 77°CF/25°C at the Normal Level）Sensing Angle35°C/10 MetersTrigger Time0.6Second (When using the 2G SD card)IR LED850 IR LED65 Feet/20 Meters940 IR LED30 Feet/10 Meters940 IR LED Plus50 Feet/16 MetersHardwareLCD Screen48x35.69mm(2.36"); 480(RGB)*234DOT; 16.7M ColorOperation Keypad6 KeysMemorySD Card (8MB ~16GB)Power Supply8Xaa battery;6V DC power supplyStand-by Current 0.2mAStand-by Time3～6 Months（4xAA～8xAA）Auto Power Offin 2 minutes while no keypad controllingPower Consumption120mA (+700mA when 940 IR LED lights up)
120mA (+500mA when 850 IR LED lights up)Low Battery Alarm4.1~4.2VInterfaceTV out (NTSC); USB; SD Card Slot; 6V DC ExternalMountingStrap; Tripod NailWaterproofIP65Operation Temperature-22~+158°CF/-30 ~+70°COperation Humidity5% ~ 95%Dimension4.8 x 3x2 inchesNet weight300gsettingsCertificateFCC & CE & ROHSOperation ModeDay/NightPlayback Zoom In1~16 TimesTrigger Interval0sec. - 60min; ProgrammableShooting Numbers
1-60ses; ProgrammableCamera + VideoFirst take Picture then VideoTime StampOn/Off; Include serial No., temperature and moon phaseTimer 1On/Off; Time Lapse ProgrammableTimer 2On/Off; Time Lapse ProgrammablePassword4-Digit NumbersSerial No.4 digits and 26 alphabets set by yourselfTime Lapse1 Second ~ 24 HoursPart nameQuantityLow-Battery SMS Alert'Low Battery' text alert sentGPRS Module OptionsGprs/mms/smsSMS Control OptionsOff/on/5min/30min/1hour/2hourAccessories:
Digit camera, Instruction manual, Warranty card, USB cable, strap, TV AV IN cable Warranty:
Life-long, one year free charge
Camera with problem (consumer caused damages not included) can be returned to us for repairing in free and we pay the freight to send back after repairing