Linera Vibrating Screen Dzs0922
Linear Vibrating Screen
I. Equipment Introduction
DZS series linear screen is a new type equipment by introduction of American technology. It is equipped with the YZU vibration motor, and the spring as elastic components, compared with other type screen, it is known for its unique structure and novel design, and is an advanced screening equipment.
This machine widely used in metallurgy, mines, coal industry and building materials industry etc. can be used for crude ore screening , grinding and classifying, dehydration.
III. The structure of the vibrating screen
1. Vibrating Motor（YZU-20-6，1.5KW） 2. Support 3. Spring
IV. Technical Parameters
V. Installation and Commissioning
1. Screen box is fixed on the support and make sure the front part and back part of the screen box be at the same level, inlet or the outlet's supports on the same side are at the same water level, the error tolerance shall be no more than 2mm.
2. The four springs to keep balance shall be at the equal distance with each other, and the error tolerance shall not be over 2mm, the spring shall make sure vertical installation.
3. Check the clearance between the vibrating parts on the screen and its fixture is no less than 50mm.
4. Make sure the phase of the eccentric block on both sides of vibration motor is the same, and adjust the eccentric distance to modify the amplitude.
5. Check whether the bolts is tighten, especially the bolts on vibration motor.
6. After checking all the above items, the trial run can be started, first start with the no load operation, continually run for 4 hours (the exciting force can be rather smaller when no load operation), then check the temperature of the motor bearings, the highest temperature should not exceed 75 ℃; All bolts should be retightened, do the no-load trial run for 2 ~ 3 times.
7. When do the feeding trial run, the exciting force can be adjusted according to the capacity, and finalize the actual exciting force accordingly.
VI. Repair and Maintenance
1. Stop the feeding before the stoppage, and stop the screen only after there is no materials left on the screen surface.
2. The surface materials should be cleaned manually, during the emergency stop .
3. The periodic check should be done on the fasteners to check whether they are tighten.
4. Refuel every three months after the use of the vibrating motor, and do the minor overhaul every half year, the overhaul every year.
VII. Spare Parts