Model NO.:Armoured Power Cable
Voltage:Low and Medium Voltage Cable
Material Shape:Round Wire
Certification:ISO, CCC, CE, VDE, SABS
Numbers of Cores:1-5
Class of Conductor:Stranded or Solid
Application:Construction, Underground, Industrial, Power Station
Wire Core Material:Copper or Aluminium
Model:Armoured Power Cable
Rated Voltage:Lower and Medium
Armoured Layer:Steel Wire,Steel Tape
Package:Steel Drum, Wooden Drum, Steel Wooden Drum
General Introduction Of PVC OR XLPE Insulation Armoured Power Cable
1. Our cables with XLPE or PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) sheathing are manufactured in accordance with a wide range of IEC International Standards.
2. We supply a range of Qualified and hard-wearing Low to Medium Voltage armoured cables power cables for the supply of mains electricity.
3. These are available with Steel Wire Armour (SWA) Steel Tape Armour (STA) and Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA).
4. The armour provides additional protection, allowing it to be used directly in higher climatic and mechanical stress environments such as direct burial, outdoors, or underground. The armour also enables the cable to withstand higher pulling loads.
1. Rated Voltage: 0.6/1KV,3.6/6KV~26/35KV
2. Numbers Of Cores: 1,2,,3,4,5,3+1,4+1,3+2
3. Nominal Cross-sectional Area: 1.5-1000, (As your requirement)
4. Conductor Material:
6mm2, Plain or Annealed Stranded Copper(CU) or Plain Aluminium(AL)
6mm2, Plain or Annealed Stranded Copper(CU) or Aluminium(AL)
5. Conductor Classification:
The conductor have been divided into 2 classes.
-Class 1:Solid Conductor
-Class 2:Stranded Conductor
6. Insulation Material:XLPE or PVC
XLPE: a crossed-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation provides thermal stability, good water resistant qualities and excellent electrical properties.
PVC: polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is employed in order to create a protective barrier between the inner and outer layers of the cable.
7. Armoured: a steel or aluminium armour (SWA / AWA) provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
Steel Armoured: Steel Wire Armoured-SWA, Steel Tape Armoured-STA
Alumnium Armoured: AWA
8. Sheath Material(if have):PVC or PE or Polyolefin
PVC: the constituent parts of the cable are held together in a black PVC sheath offering a further level of protection. Black sheaths can be carbon loaded for UV stability.
Type & Structure:
1. Copper Core-CU
1.CU Core /PVC Insulation/SWA/PVC Sheath
2. CU Core /PVC Insulation/STA/PVC Sheath
3. CU Core /PVC Insulation/AWA/PVC Sheath
4.CU Core /XLPE Insulation/SWA/PVC Sheath or Polyolefin Sheath or LSZH Sheath
5. CU Core /XLPE Insulation/STA/PVC Sheath or Polyolefin Sheath or LSZH Sheath
6. CU Core /XLPE Insulation/AWA/PVC Sheath or Polyolefin Sheath or LSZH Sheath
2. Aluminium Core-AL
1.AL Core /PVC Insulation/SWA/PVC Sheath
2. AL Core /PVC Insulation/STA/PVC Sheath
3. AL Core /PVC Insulation/AWA/PVC Sheath
4.AL Core /XLPE Insulation/SWA/PVC Sheath or Polyolefin Sheath or LSZH Sheath
5. AL Core /XLPE Insulation/STA/PVC Sheath or Polyolefin Sheath or LSZH Sheath
6. AL Core /XLPE Insulation/AWA/PVC Sheath or Polyolefin Sheath or LSZH Sheath