Capture excellent sharp and bright pictures with 5MP interpolated to 12MP CMOS sensor of the LTL Acorn 5310A camera. Powered by AA batteries, this LTL 12MP camera ensures 6 months operating power with 8xAA batteries. With under time lapse setting, this IR trail LTL game camera will click continuous photos or videos at specified interval. You can now program this LTL 12MP camera to work at specific period of time with its Setting Time Switcher. Get Date, time, temperature and moon phase stamped on your captured snaps with this LTL game camera. With Unique side Prep Sensor, the Ltl Acorn 5310A camera offers wider sensing angles as well as makes camera more responsive.
• Programmable 5 or 12 megapixel high-quality resolution
• No-glow infrared 940nm (44 pcs) LEDs flash range as far as 65 feet, luminance as bright as 850nm.
• In 'Cam + Video' mode, camera takes both picture and video at every trigger event
• Ultra low standby power consumption. Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 8xAA batteries)
• Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and enhances camera's response speed
• Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F to 158°F
• Compact size (5 ½ x 3 ½ x 2 ½ inches). Perfect designed to deploy covertly impressively quick trigger time (0.6 second)
• When timer setting on, the camera can be programmable to only work in specified period every day. This feature can work together with time lapse feature.
• Backpack-looking tree grabber makes mounting and aiming snap photos.
• Built-in 2.36 inch TFT color display to review images and videos
• Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures.
• Lockable and password protected
• Under time lapse setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified interval. This is very useful when observing plants flowering, birds building nests or when monitoring unattended properties such as parking lots
1）Trail camera for hunting
2）Animal or event observation
3）Motion-triggered security camera for home office and community¬
4）All other indoor/outdoor surveillance where invasion evidence neededTechnical Parameters:Item TypeDigital Hunting trail cameraItem No.Ltl-5310A-1LensF=3.1; FOV=52°; Auto IR-CutImage Sensor5 MP Color CMOSMax. Pixel Size2560x1920IR Flash65 Feet/20 MetersLCD Screen48x35.69mm(2.36') 480(RGB)*234DOT 16.7M ColorOperation Keypad6 KeysColorCamo & Black & CustomizedPicture Size5MP/12MP = 2560x1920/4000x3000Video Size640x480; 320x240; 1280x720 20fpsVideo Length1-60sec.; ProgrammableCamera + VideoFirst take Picture then VideoPIR SensitivityPIR with 3 sensitivity levels: High/Normal/Low/OffPIR Sensing Distance65ft/20m(Below 77°F/25°C)Main PIR Sensing Angle35°Operation ModeDay/NightTrigger Time0.6sec (When using the 2G SD card)Trigger Interval1sec - 60min; ProgrammableShooting Numbers1~3Periodic Shot1sec~ 24hPlayback Zoom In1~16 timesTimerOn/Off; ProgrammablePassword4-digit protection numbersDevice Serial No.4 digits and 26 alphabets set by yourselfMemorySD Card (1~16GB)InterfaceTV out (NTSC); USB; SD card slot; 6V DC externalBattery4xAA; Expandable to 8xAAStand-by Current0.4mAPower Consumption150mA (+650mA when IR LED lights up)Low Battery Alert4.2~4.3VMountingBelt; Tripod NailIP RatingIP54 WaterproofOperation Temperature-22~+158°F/-30 ~+70°COperation Humidity5%--95