The most advanced 2015 model, 12 Megapixels\940NM Trail Scouting Farm Security cameras with mobile reporting functions straight to your mobile phones or to your emails. With its highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor the camera detects the sudden change of ambient temperature caused by moving game in a region of interest (ROI), triggers to take pictures/videos, and sends the images via GSM network to the user cell phone or email account. With newly added SMS remote control feature you can change the related menu of the camera by sending SMS order to the camera in the specific form of the SMS content. With under time lapse setting, this GSM digital Trail camera will click continuo us photos or videos at specified interval. Users can configure the Camera and MMS function either by running the enclosed CD on the computer, or directly on the built-in TFT display.
1. Programmable 5 or 12 megapixel high-quality resolution
2. No-glow infrared 940nm (44 pcs) LEDs flash range as far as 65 feet, luminance as bright as 850nm.
3. In "Cam + Video" mode, camera takes both picture and video at every trigger event.
4. Ultra low standby power consumption. Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 8xAA batteries)
5. Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and enhances camera's response speed
6. Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F to 158°F
7. Compact size (5 ½ x 3 ½ x 2 ½ inches). Perfect designed to deploy covertly impressively quick trigger time (0.6 second)
8. When timer setting on, the camera can be programmable to only work in specified period every day. This feature can work together with time lapse feature.
9. Backpack-looking tree grabber makes mounting and aiming a snap photo.
10. Built-in 2.36 inch TFT color display to review images and videos
11. Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures.
12. Lockable and password protected
13. Under time lapse setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified interval. This is very useful when observing plants flowering, birds building nests or when monitoring unattended properties such as parking lots.
14. Two MMS image sizes to choose: 640 x 480 or 320 x 240.
15. Users can configure the Camera and MMS function either by running the enclosed CD on the computer, or directly on the built-in TFT display.
16. Separation of the Camera and the MMS module provides users flexibility: starting with the value model as a standard scouting camera, and upgrading to the premium model with MMS function.
17. If local area mobile signal is bad, Could not send MMS, Also can choose to send a text message (SMS). Message content is taking pictures time and Camera serial number.
18. Our Advanced Remote Cellular Technology transmits images to your cell phone and email account constantly at lower battery consumption and shorter transmission time, compared to products of its kind on the market.
19. Automatically send text alert when battery power level goes low.
20. Check cellular signal information on the built-in TFT display in the field.
21. All MMS pictures saved in SD card as well as the original ones,
22. Internal antenna design makes the camera portable while still emitting strong signal.
23. Operates globally via GSM/GPRS network. Supports four bands: 850 / 900 / 1800 /1900MHz.
1）Trail camera for hunting
2）Animal or event observation
3）Motion-triggered security camera for home office and community¬
4）All other indoor/outdoor surveillance where invasion evidence neededTechnical Parameters:ModelParametersImage Sensor5 Mega Pixels Color CMOSMax. Pixel Size4000x3000LensF=3.1;Auto IR-Cut, Wide 100°IR Flash65 Feet/20 Meters,44pcs LEDLCD Screen48x35.69mm(2.36"); 480(RGB)*234DOT; 16.7M ColorOperation Keypad6 KeysMemorySD Card (8MB ~16GB)not includedPicture Size5MP = 2560x1920;Video Size1280*720:20fpsPIR SensitivityHigh/Normal/LowPIR Sensing Distance65ft/20m(Below 77°F/25°C at the Normal Level)Prep PIR Sensing AngleLeft and right light beams form an angle of 100°; Each lens covers 10°Main PIR Sensing Angle35°Operation ModeDay/NightTrigger Time1 Second (When using the 2G SD card)Trigger Interval0sec. - 60min; ProgrammableShooting Numbers1~3Video Length1-60sec.; ProgrammableCamera + VideoFirst take Picture then VideoPlayback Zoom In1~16 TimesTime StampOn /Off; Include serial no., temperature and moon phaseTimerOn /Off; Timer SetPassword4-Digit NumbersDevice Serial No.4 digits and 26 alphabets set by yourselfTime Lapse1 Second ~ 24 HoursPower Supply4xAA; Expandable to 8xAA (With additional battery box)Stand-by Current 0.4mAStand-by Time3-6 Months(4xAA-8xAA)Auto Power OffAuto power off in 2 minutes while no keypad controllingPower Consumption150mA (+500mA when IR LED lights up)Low Battery Alarm4.2~4.3VInterfaceTV out (NTSC); USB; SD Card Slot; 6V DC ExternalMountingStrap; Tripod NailWaterproofIP54Operation Temperature-22~+158°F/-30 ~+70°COperation Humidity5% ~ 95