The Ltl Acorn W Series is a new developed model based on Ltl-5210M series scouting camera. Bundled with the MMS-module (Multimedia Messaging Service) battery box (Part # LTL-MM), the standard scouting camera (Part # Ltl-5310W) can be upgraded to work as a remote cellular camera. With its highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor, the camera detects the sudden change of ambient temperature caused by moving game in a region of interest (ROI), triggers to take pictures/videos, and sends the images via GSM network to the user's cell phone or email account. All MMS pictures saved in SD card as well as the original ones. Automatically send text alert when battery power level goes low. Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures. W series designed with lens angle of 100° instead of 52°, LED flash 44, and video resolution 720P. Feature：
1. Programmable 5 or 12 megapixel high-quality resolution ; Camera lens: 100°
2. No-glow infrared 940nm (44 pcs) LEDs flash range as far as 65 feet, luminance as bright as 850nm.
3. In "Cam + Video" mode, camera takes both picture and video at every trigger event.
4. Ultra low standby power consumption. Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 8xAA batteries)
5. Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and enhances camera's response speed
6. Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F to 158°F
7. Compact size (5 ½ x 3 ½ x 2 ½ inches). Perfect designed to deploy covertly impressively quick trigger time (0.6 second)
8. When timer setting on, the camera can be programmable to only work in specified period every day. This feature can work together with time lapse feature.
9. Backpack-looking tree grabber makes mounting and aiming a snap photo.
10. Built-in 2.36 inch TFT color display to review images and videos
11. Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures.
12. Lockable and password protected
13. Under time lapse setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified interval. This is very useful when observing plants flowering, birds building nests or when monitoring unattended properties such as parking lots.
14. Two MMS image sizes to choose: 640 x 480 or 320 x 240.
15. Users can configure the Camera and MMS function either by running the enclosed CD on the computer, or directly on the built-in TFT display.
16. Separation of the Camera and the MMS module provides users flexibility: starting with the value model as a standard scouting camera, and upgrading to the premium model with MMS function.
17. If local area mobile signal is bad, Could not send MMS, Also can choose to send a text message(SMS). Message content is taking pictures time and Camera serial number.
18. Our Advanced Remote Cellular Technology transmits images to your cell phone and email account constantly at lower battery consumption and shorter transmission time, compared to products of its kind on the market.
19. Automatically send text alert when battery power level goes low.
20. Check cellular signal information on the built-in TFT display in the field.
21. All MMS pictures saved in SD card as well as the original ones
22. Internal antenna design makes the camera portable while still emitting strong signal.
23. Operates globally via GSM/GPRS network. Supports four bands: 850 / 900 / 1800 /1900MHz. Application:
1）Trail camera for hunting
2）Animal or event observation
3）Motion-triggered security camera for home office and community¬
4）All other indoor/outdoor surveillance where invasion evidence needed Technical Parameters:ModelParametersLtl-5310WMGImage Sensor5 Mega Pixels Color CMOSYesMax. Pixel Size2560x1920YesLensFOV=100°; Auto IR-CutYesIR Flash65 Feet/20 MetersYesLCD Screen48x35.69mm(2.36"); 480(RGB)*234DOT; 16.7M ColorYesOperation Keypad6 KeysYesMemorySD Card (8MB ~16GB)YesPicture Size5MP/12MP/1.3MP = 2560X1920/4000X3000/1280X960;YesVideo Size640x480(30fps);320x240(30fps);1280*720P 20FPSYesPIR SensitivityHigh/Normal/Low/Off(说明书没Off)YesPIR Sensing Distance65ft/20m(Below 77°F/25°C at the Normal Level)YesPrep PIR Sensing AngleLeft and right light beams form an angle of 100°; Each lens covers 10°YesMain PIR Sensing Angle35°YesOperation ModeDay/NightYesTrigger Time0.6 Second (When using the 2G SD card)YesTrigger Interval0sec. - 60min; ProgrammableYesShooting Numbers1~3YesVideo Length1-60sec.; ProgrammableYesCamera + VideoFirst take Picture then VideoYesPlayback Zoom In1~16 TimesYesTime StampOn/Off; Include serial No., temperature and moon phaseYesTimer 1On/Off; ProgrammableYesTimer 2On/Off; ProgrammableYesPassword4-Digit NumbersYesDevice Serial No.4 digits and 26alphabets set by yourselfYesTime LapseOn/Off; 1 Second ~ 24 Hours ProgrammableYesMMS StatusVGA=640x480; SMS;OFFyesMMS Numbers"0" = Unlimited; 1 ~ 99/Day ProgrammableYesAccessories:
Instruction, Warranty card, CD, USB cable, belt, TV cable. Warranty:
Life-long, one year free charge
Camera with problem (consumer caused damages not included) can be returned to us for repairing in free and we pay the freight to send back after repairing