The Ltl Acorn Ltl-6210MC is a step-up to Ltl-5210. It provides enhanced features and better performances. Bundled with the MMS-module (Multimedia Messaging Service), the standard scouting camera (Ltl-6210MG) can be upgraded to work as a remote cellular camera. With its highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor, the camera detects the sudden change of ambient temperature caused by moving game in a region of interest (ROI), triggers to take pictures/videos, and sends the images via GSM network to the user's cell phone or email account.
1. 5M/12M/2 M pixel high-quality resolutions.
2. 1440 x 1080 / 1280 x 720 / 640x480 H.264/AVC format HD video with audio.
3. Infrared night vision LED 850nm for flash range as far as 65 feet (20m) (No-glow model 940nm has 33 feet (10m) flash range).
4. "Cam + Video" mode enables camera to take both picture and video at every trigger event.
5. Continuous shooting interval time about 0.5 or 1 second (stamp off or on)
6. Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 12 x AA batteries)
7. Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and enhances camera's response speed.
8. Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F (-30°C) to 158°F (70°C)
9. Compact size (5 ½ x 3 ½ x 3 inches). Well designed to deploy covertly impressively quick trigger time (0.8 second)
10. Programmable to work as Time-Lapse camera taking pictures/videos in long range day and night.
11. When Timer setting on, programmable to only work in specified period every day. This feature can be used together with Time Lapse feature to meet your timetable.
12. In camera's bottom cover built-in 2.0" TFT color display to review images and videos.
13. Date, time, temperature, moon phase and battery level can be stamped on picture
14. Lockable and password protected
15. Setup is a snap by running the user-friendly software on the enclosed CD on the computer, or directly on the built-in TFT display.
16. Can change several languages of the menu through setting country in menu or in PC Setup
17. Bundled with the MMS-module (Multimedia Messaging Service), the standard scouting camera can be upgraded to work as a remote cellular camera
1）Trail camera for hunting
2）Animal or event observation
3）Motion-triggered security camera for home office and community¬
4）All other indoor/outdoor surveillance where invasion evidence needed
Technical Parameters:Hunting Trail Camera Ltl-6210MC-1Image Sensor5 Mega Pixels Color CMOSPixel Size2560x1920LensF=3.1; FOV=52°; Auto IR-CutIR Flash850nm: 65 Feet/20 Meters; 940nm: 33 Feet/10MetersLCD Screen40.8x30.6mm(2.0"); 960(RGB)*240DOT;
16.7M ColorOperation Keypad6 KeysMemorySD Card (8MB ~ 32GB)Picture Size5MP/12MP/2MP =
2560X1920/4000X3000/1600X1200;Video Size1440x1080: 15 fps;
640x480: 30fps;PIR SensitivityHigh/Normal/LowPIR Sensing Distance65ft/20m (Below 77°F/25°C at the Normal Level)Prep PIR Sensing AngleLeft and right light beams form an angle
of 100°; Each lens covers 10°Main PIR Sensing Angle35°Operation ModeDay/NightTrigger Time0.8 Second (When using the 2G SD card)Trigger Interval0sec. - 60min; ProgrammableShooting Numbers1~3Video Length1-60sec.; ProgrammableCamera + VideoFirst take Picture then VideoPlayback Zoom In1~16 TimesTime StampOn/Off; Include serial No., temperature
and moon phaseTimerOn/Off; ProgrammablePassword4-Digit NumbersDevice Serial No.4 digits and 26 alphabets set by yourselfTime LapseOn/Off; 1 Second ~ 24 Hours
ProgrammableBeep SoundOn/OffSD Card cycle SaveOn/Offlanguage settingChange Country Can Setting LanguagePower Supply12xAAExternal DC Power SupplyPlug Size: 4.0mmx1.7mm
6 ~ 12V (2 ~ 1A)Stand-by Current0.4mAStand-by Time4~6 Months(4xAA~12xAA)Auto Power OffAuto power off in 2 minutes if no keypad
Consumption150mA (+350mA when IR LED lights up)Low Battery Alert4.2~4.3VInterfaceTV out (NTSC); USB; SD Card Slot; 6V
DC ExternalMountingStrap; TripodWaterproofIP54Operation Temperature-22~+158°F/-30 ~+70°COperation Humidity5% ~ 95