The Ltl Acorn Ltl-6210MG GSM MMS GPRS Hunting Trail Camera is a step-up to Ltl-5210MG. It provides enhanced features and better performances. It needs a network using GSM/GPRS technology. With its highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor, the camera detects the sudden change of ambient temperature caused by moving game in a region of interest (ROI), triggers to take pictures/videos, and sends the images via GSM network to the user's cell phone or email account. There are two selects of IR LED on the Ltl-6210M series camera, 850nm and 940nm. The former provides up to 82-foot flash range whereas the latter up to 42-foot flash range. The benefit of 940nm IR LED, however, is it emits no-glow flash that is invisible in the dark. Programmable to work as Time-Lapse camera taking pictures/videos in long range day and night.
• 5MP/12MP/2MP high-quality resolution.
• 1440 x 1080 / 1280 x 720 / 640x480 H.264/AVC format HD video with audio.
• Infrared night vision LEDs 850nm for flash range as far as 75 feet (25m) (No-glow model 940nm has 39 feet (13m) flash range).
• 'Cam + Video' mode enables camera to take both picture and video at every trigger event.
• Continuous shooting interval time about 0.5 or 1.0 seconds (stamp off or on).
• Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 12 x AA batteries).
• Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and enhances camera's response speed.
• Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F (-30°C) to 158°F (70°C).
• Compact size (5 ½ x 3 ½ x 3 inches). Well designed to deploy covertly impressively quick trigger time (1.2 second).
• Programmable to work as Time-Lapse camera taking pictures/videos in long range day and night.
• When Timer setting on, programmable to only work in specified period every day. This feature can be used together with Time Lapse feature to meet your timetable.
• In camera's bottom cover built-in 2.0' TFT color display to review images and videos.
• Date, time, temperature, moon phase and battery level can be stamped on picture.
• Lockable and password protected.
• Send 640 x 480 resolution MMS image.
• Setup is a snap by running the user-friendly software on the enclosed CD on the computer, or directly on the built-in TFT display.
• Can change several language of the menu through setting country in MMS menu or in PC Setup.
• Separation of the Camera and the MMS module provides users flexibility: starting with the value models a standard scouting camera, and upgrading to the premium model with MMS function.
• SD card can be set in 'Cycling Save' mode, which automatically deletes the earliest photos or videos and makes room for new ones.
• Advanced Remote Cellular Technology transmits images to your cell phone and/or email account constantly at lower battery consumption and shorter transmission time, compared to products of its kind on the market.
• Text alert when battery power level goes low.
• Check cellular signal reception on the built-in TFT display on the field.
• Internal antenna design. External antenna is available when using security box.
• Operates globally via GSM/GPRS network. Supports four bands: 850 / 900 / 1800 /1900MHz.
1）Trail camera for hunting
2）Animal or event observation
3）Motion-triggered security camera for home office and community¬
4）All other indoor/outdoor surveillance where invasion evidence needed
Technical Parameters:Item TypeMMS Wireless Scouting cameraItem No.Ltl-6210MG-5Language settingChange country can set languageLensF=3.1; FOV=52°; Auto IR-CutImage Sensor5MP Color CMOSMax. Pixel Size2560x1920IR Flash850nm: 75 feet/25 meters
940nm: 39 feet/13 metersLCD Screen40.8x30.6mm(2.0') 480(RGB)*240DOT 16.7M ColorOperation Keypad6 KeysColorCamo & Black & CustomizedMMS StatusVGA=640x480; SMS=Text Mgs; OFF/ProgrammableMMS Numbers'0' = Unlimited; 0 ~ 99/DayMMS Phone No.1 ~ 3 Phone NumbersMMS E-mail1~ 3 E-mail addressGPRS E-mail1~ 3 E-mail addressSMS1~3Low-Battery SMS Alert'Battery Low' text alert sentPicture Size5MP/12MP/2MP = 2560x1920/4000x3000/1600x1200Video Size1440x1080 15fps; 1280x720 30fps; 640x480 30fpsVideo Length1-60sec; ProgrammableCamera + VideoFirst take Picture then VideoPIR SensitivityPIR with 3 sensitivity levels: High/Normal/Low/OffPIR Sensing Distance82ft/25m(Below 77°F/25°C)Prep PIR Sensing AngleLeft and right light beams form an angle of 100°;
Each lens covers 10°Main PIR Sensing Angle35°Operation ModeDay/NightTrigger Time0.8sec (When using the 2G SD card)Trigger Interval0sec - 60min; ProgrammableShooting Numbers1~3Periodic Shot1sec ~ 24hPlayback Zoom In1~16 timesTimer 1On/Off; ProgrammableTimer 2On/Off; ProgrammableTime LapseOn/Off; 1 Second ~ 24 Hours ProgrammableTime StampOn/Off; Include serial No., temperature and moon phasePassword4-digit protection numbersDevice Serial No.4 digits and 26 alphabets set by yourselfMemorySD Card (1~32GB)InterfaceTV out (NTSC); USB; SD card slot; 6V DC externalExternal DC Power SupplyPlug Size: 4.0x1.7 6 ~ 12V (1 ~ 2A)Battery12xAAStand-by Time3~6 Months(4xAA~12xAA)Stand-by Current0.4mAPower Consumption150mA (+350mA when IR LED lights up)Low Battery Alert4.2~4.3VAuto Power OffAuto power off in 2 minutes if no keypad inputMountingStrap; TripodIP RatingIP54 WaterproofOperation Temperature-22~+158°F/-30 ~+70°COperation Humidity5%--95