The Ltl Acorn Ltl-6210MG GSM MMS GPRS Hunting Trail Camera is a step-up to Ltl-5210MG. It provides enhanced features and better performances. It needs a network using GSM/GPRS technology. With its highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor, the camera detects the sudden change of ambient temperature caused by moving game in a region of interest (ROI), triggers to take pictures/videos, and sends the images via GSM network to the user's cell phone or email account. There are two selects of IR LED on the Ltl-6210M series camera, 850nm and 940nm. The former provides up to 82-foot flash range whereas the latter up to 42-foot flash range. The benefit of 940nm IR LED, however, is it emits no-glow flash that is invisible in the dark. Programmable to work as Time-Lapse camera taking pictures/videos in long range day and night. This feature can be used together with Time Lapse feature to meet your timetable. Date, time, temperature, moon phase and battery level can be stamped on picture.Feature：
• 5MP/12MP/2MP high-quality resolution.
• 1440 x 1080 / 1280 x 720 / 640x480 H.264/AVC format HD video with audio.
• Infrared night vision LEDs 850nm for flash range as far as 75 feet (25m) (No-glow model 940nm has 39 feet (13m) flash range).
• 'Cam + Video' mode enables camera to take both picture and video at every trigger event.
• Continuous shooting interval time about 0.5 or 1.0 seconds (stamp off or on).
• Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 12 x AA batteries).
• Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and enhances camera's response speed.
• Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F (-30°C) to 158°F (70°C).
• Compact size (5 ½ x 3 ½ x 3 inches). Well designed to deploy covertly impressively quick trigger time (1.2 second).
• Programmable to work as Time-Lapse camera taking pictures/videos in long range day and night.
• When Timer setting on, programmable to only work in specified period every day. This feature can be used together with Time Lapse feature to meet your timetable.
• In camera's bottom cover built-in 2.0' TFT color display to review images and videos.
• Date, time, temperature, moon phase and battery level can be stamped on picture.
• Lockable and password protected.
• Send 640 x 480 resolution MMS image.
• Setup is a snap by running the user-friendly software on the enclosed CD on the computer, or directly on the built-in TFT display.
• Can change several language of the menu through setting country in MMS menu or in PC Setup.
• Separation of the Camera and the MMS module provides users flexibility: starting with the value models a standard scouting camera, and upgrading to the premium model with MMS function.
• SD card can be set in 'Cycling Save' mode, which automatically deletes the earliest photos or videos and makes room for new ones.
• Advanced Remote Cellular Technology transmits images to your cell phone and/or email account constantly at lower battery consumption and shorter transmission time, compared to products of its kind on the market.
• Text alert when battery power level goes low.
• Check cellular signal reception on the built-in TFT display on the field.
• Internal antenna design. External antenna is available when using security box.
• Operates globally via GSM/GPRS network. Supports four bands: 850 / 900 / 1800 /1900MHz.Application:
1）Trail camera for hunting
2）Animal or event observation
3）Motion-triggered security camera for home office and community¬
4）All other indoor/outdoor surveillance where invasion evidence neededTechnical Parameters:Item TypeMMS Wireless Scouting cameraItem No.Ltl-6210MG-8Language settingChange country can set languageLensF=3.1; FOV=52°; Auto IR-CutImage Sensor5MP Color CMOSMax. Pixel Size2560x1920IR Flash850nm: 75 feet/25 meters
940nm: 39 feet/13 metersLCD Screen40.8x30.6mm(2.0') 480(RGB)*240DOT 16.7M ColorOperation Keypad6 KeysColorCamo & Black & CustomizedMMS StatusVGA=640x480; SMS=Text Mgs; OFF/ProgrammableMMS Numbers'0' = Unlimited; 0 ~ 99/DayMMS Phone No.1 ~ 3 Phone NumbersMMS E-mail1~ 3 E-mail addressGPRS E-mail1~ 3 E-mail addressSMS1~3Low-Battery SMS Alert'Battery Low' text alert sentPicture Size5MP/12MP/2MP = 2560x1920/4000x3000/1600x1200Video Size1440x1080 15fps; 1280x720 30fps; 640x480 30fpsVideo Length1-60sec; ProgrammableCamera + VideoFirst take Picture then VideoPIR SensitivityPIR with 3 sensitivity levels: High/Normal/Low/OffPIR Sensing Distance82ft/25m(Below 77°F/25°C)Prep PIR Sensing AngleLeft and right light beams form an angle of 100°;
Each lens covers 10°Main PIR Sensing Angle35°Operation ModeDay/NightTrigger Time0.8sec (When using the 2G SD card)Trigger Interval0sec - 60min; ProgrammableShooting Numbers1~3Periodic Shot1sec ~ 24hPlayback Zoom In1~16 timesTimer 1On/Off; ProgrammableTimer 2On/Off; ProgrammableTime LapseOn/Off; 1 Second ~ 24 Hours ProgrammableTime StampOn/Off; Include serial No., temperature and moon phasePassword4-digit protection numbersDevice Serial No.4 digits and 26 alphabets set by yourselfMemorySD Card (1~32GB)InterfaceTV out (NTSC); USB; SD card slot; 6V DC externalExternal DC Power SupplyPlug Size: 4.0x1.7 6 ~ 12V (1 ~ 2A)Battery12xAAStand-by Time3~6 Months(4xAA~12xAA)Stand-by Current0.4mAPower Consumption150mA (+350mA when IR LED lights up)Low Battery Alert4.2~4.3VAuto Power OffAuto power off in 2 minutes if no keypad inputMountingStrap; TripodIP RatingIP54 WaterproofOperation Temperature-22~+158°F/-30 ~+70°COperation Humidity5%--95