Medium-duty Trucks 4õ2 «Valdai»
Traditionally, MDT Valdai strikes a balance between flexibility of a street vehicle and a heavy payload with operating convenience, reliability and relatively low loading line.
Cummins Diesel engine allows expanding Valdais capabilities, save up to 10% more fuel and increase depreciation cost. The vehicle is easily accelerated to 110 km/h, freight compartment volume 32 cubic meters.
- Payload 4 tons;
- Road Clearance 177 mm;
- Climbing ability up to 25 degrees;
- Turn radius 6,8 m;
- Floor level 985 mm;
- Maximal speed 105 km/h;
- Fuel consumption rate: 12/15 liters per 100 kilometers at 60/80 km/h correspondingly;
- Disk brakes on front and rear wheels;
- Basic configuration includes cruise-control;
- Warranty for 2 years or 80 thousand kilometers;
- Service schedule every 15 thousand kilometers.