Metal Elements Analysis Spectrometer
Overview:CX-9000 Optical emission spectrometry (OES) is a fast, simple and cost-effective analytical technique used for elemental analysis of solid aluminum samples. It is used in several fields ranging from production to recycling and from foundries to service laboratories.CX-9000 is a high-performances, portable OES spectrometer for analysis of aluminum.
1. Portable, intuitive and user friendly.
2. Optimized to customer requirements.
3. Complete analysis within a few seconds.
4. Extreme sensitivity due to latest CCD technology and software.
5. Available for routine analysis of small sample, diameter from 1mm to 8mm
6. Technology support and software update for free.
7. Optimal advisory services, because we are free to give you the advice best suited to your needs.
Flat Field Optical
High resolution CCD Multi detectors
Light room temperature is controlled automatically
Digital arc and spark source/New plasma generator
Argon flushed with minimal consumption of Argon
Spray discharge electrode technology
Adjustable sample clamp
10℃-30℃, 23±2℃ is recommended
AC220V/50Hz(can be customized if necessary)
Excitation: 700W / Stand by:100W
99.999%, Argon pressure >4Mpa
5L/min during spark mode
ApplicationsCX-9000 Alloy Analyzer is designed by Wuxi Create Analytical Instrument Co., LTD. By using the CCD technology, the CX-9800 is a preferred choice for the analysis of the elements concentration in metal. This instrument is widely used in the areas of metallurgy, foundry, machinery, automobile manufacturing, aerospace industry, weapon manufacture, metal processing and other fields