Radius Conveyor Belt
Radius conveyor belt is composed of balanced weaved spiral mesh, straight cross rods and chain links on both sides. They are suitable for a wide range of applications, constructions and process conditions throughout the world. Radius belts offer a smooth continuous product flow running dependably year after year without damaging fragile and delicate products.
- Stable design for smoothly, dependably and gentle movements.
- Money saving by securing the quality of products and reducing waste.
- Close-structure structure and ideal for high tensile load.
- Suitable for radius system, spiral, curved or straight conveyors.
- Wide temperature range from -196°C to +275°C.
- Complying with FDA standards.
- Food cryogenic cooling and freezing.
- Vegetable blanching.
- Dough proofing.
- Drying installations.
- Product lifting conveyors.
- Baking or pasteurizing systems.
- Conveyor machines.
- Ovens, froster, annealing furnaces.
- Frying, refrigeration and cleaning facilities.