Round Cob Downlight
Round COB Downlight ( fixed, hot sell model)
1) LEDs chip: Original CREE and CITIZEN COB LED, CRI>80, CRI>90
2) Driver: Lifud Driver (No strobe, Strobe, UL/TUV/SAA/CB/CE Certificate)
3) Housing: Aluminum housing With reflector
4) Triac Dimmable and 0-10V Dimmable models are optional.
5) White and Black finish color,
6) 80 LM/Watt, 90LM/WATT.
7) US/AU/UK/EU power plug can be provided.
8) Recessed installation
9) 5 years warranty,
10) UL/TUV/SAA/CB/CE Certificate,Specification Model LED Lumen Power Input Voltage Beam Angle Size (mm) Cut Hole(mm) QD-CF0125-6COB CREE CXA1304 37V420lm6WAC200-240V/AC100-277V30°Ø95*H63Ø75(2.95")QD-CF0103-15COB CREE CXA15121050lm15WAC200-240V/AC100-277V24/40/60°Ø115*H83Ø95(3.74")QD-CF0104-25COB CREE CXA18162000lm25WAC200-240V/AC100-277V24/40/60°Ø142*H101Ø125(4.92")QD-CF0105-40COB CITIZEN CLU036-1205C13200lm40WAC200-240V/AC100-277V24/40/60°Ø160*H133Ø140(5.51")QD-CF0106-50COB CITIZEN CLU036-1206C14000lm50WAC200-240V/AC100-277V24/40/60°Ø185*H136Ø160(6.3")QD-CF0108-60COB CITIZEN CLU036-1208C14800lm60WAC200-240V/AC100-277V24/60°Ø230*H145Ø200(7.87")Application installation FAQ What is a LED? 1.LED is an acronym for Light Emitting Diode. It is a device that emits light using semiconductor material instead of filament or neon gas. Being semiconductor based they use safe and efficient low voltage power sources or even batteries so are ideal for emergency lighting situations. The rated life span of an LED can be up to 100000 hours. (Over 11 years of continuous operation) and they are extremely durable being resistant to heat. Cold. Shock and vibration which all adds up to the greatly reduced maintenance cost or LED Lighting systems.
2. What is Fixed COB Downlight and Adjustable(Gimbal) COB Downlight? Fixed downlights have a fixed centre. The lamp is usually fixed within the holder either by using a spring clip or by a twist lock mechanism. A gimbal downlight has instead of a fixed centre, a centre fitting that can be tilted allowing adjustment of the spotlight beam. These can be an advantage if you want to direct the light slightly towards a certain area, painting or workspace.