FR4 high frequency pcb IntroductionFr4 high frequency pcb material:SHENGYI
We are the highest efficience pcb manufature here .
(1) Professional Manufacturer on PCB for about 10 years
(2) More than 500 workers,Website:http://www.xce-pcb.com, over 4,000 square meters for day-output and 1,000,000 square meters for year-output.
(3) Plant passed passed ISO/TS16949: 2000 and ISO14001: 2004
and products meet IPC-A-600F, IPC-D-600G, MIL-STD-105D LEVEL II, UL and SGS CertificationOME Manufaturea. We manufacture PCB,PCBA,Singe/Double side PCB, Multilayer PCB,Aluminium PCB,Spray Tin PCB,Immersed Gold PCB,HDI Mobilephone PCB,Gold-plating PCB,(printed circuit board with assembly) PCBA,SMT PCBA,DIP PCBA,PCB&PCBA Copy,PCB Assembly,OSP,HASL,etc.
b. Expert circuit board testing, high quality factory wholesale price
c. PCB OEM&ODM Clone/Copy, conform to UL,SGS,RoHSWe offer our customers a wide range material and boards:1. Single-sided, double-side, multi-layer PCB & Aluminium LED PCB
2. HASL, HAL lead free, OSP, Immersion Gold/ Silver/ Tin surface finish available
3. Base Materials: FR4, High TG FR4,CEM-1, CEM3, Aluminum(metal core)
4. Aluminum PCB board thickness from 0.8mm-3.6mm
5. Quantity from prototype to volume production
6. Fast turnaround time, prompt delivery, high quality at competitive price Detailed Specification of PCB ManufacturingFeature Parameter Standard Spec (mm) Layer4 LStack3Board thinckness3.0Max work panel size535.610Aspect ratio12:1L/S0.07/0.07Surfce finishOPS,ENIG,Hard goldMaterialFR-4Inner packagingVacuumSolder maskerGreen/ Black/ Red/ Yellow/ White/BlueOutgoing reportsFinal inspection,solderability test,micro section test ,thermal stresses test and morePerformance characteristics Glass Transition Temperature (Tg)150Tg or 170TgDecomposition Temperature (Td)> 325℃Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (CTE)3.0%-3.8%Dielectric Constant (@1 GHz)4.25-4.55Dielectric Constant (@55 GHz)≤5.5Dissipation Factor (@ 1 GHz)0.016Water imbibition (D - 24/23, the thickness of 1.6 mm)≤19mgLaminate thickness0.005"~ 0.125"CombustibilityFV0Density1.70-1.90g／cm³Vertical Layer To The Bending Strength ANormal :E-1／150,150±5℃≥340MpaParallel To The Floor To The Impact Strength (beam)≥233KJ／mExecution StandardGB/T1303.1-1998After Flooding Insulation ResistanceD-24／23）：≥5.0 .108
ΩVertical layer to the electric strength (in the middle of 90 + 2 ℃for transformer oil, thickness 1 mm)≥14.2MV／mParallel layer to the breakdown voltage (90 + 2 ℃ in the transformer oil)≥40KVFR4 Materials Applications Communication InfrastructureCommunication equipment :Traditional telecommunication equipment, FTTP, VOIP, multimedia services, data networking and IT infrastructure products, wireless infrastructure products, power amplifiers, splitters and combiners, high power transistors, etc.InstrumentationComputer Peripherals :High end printers, cable modem, wireless routers, IP telephones, consumer and office products, banking system etc.Medical equipment :Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT), emergency response defibrillation units, patient monitoring, implantable devices, robotic surgery systems, biometrics and diagnostic equipment, etc.Networking equipmentConsumer: Computers, televisions, cameras, digital video recorders (DVR), handheld products, LED, etc.Automotive: Passenger safety systems, engine control systems, air bags, traction control products, etc.High End Computing and Storage:
High performance computer and server, mainframe system and storage equipment, memory, etc.Industry
Power supply, main control panel, monitor, CCTV products,automotive control equipment, industry robot, access control products etc.Military
Satellite, radar, airplane, control unit, communication equipment .etc.Test & Measurement
Power meters, electricity tester, thermal tester, light tester, network tester, gas and oil tester, infrared products, semi-conductor test equipment, DUT and probe cards, wafer inspection systems, etc.