Product descriptionsThe products are made from 100% natural latex material which is phthalate free, harmless, low cadmium, no pollution and eco-friendly. They are usually used by people at all ages, especially by children, throwing at each other at funny summer activities to beat the summer heat for the enjoyment of the wet, summer cool and wild fun with family members or with kids when hosting a party. It is a very fun and exciting toy by shooting each other in competitions and games, for example, water game fight or water balloon war. Product's detailsBrand nameCustomizedMaterialLatexColorPink, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, White, Purple, OrangeMOQ50000pcsAdvantage1.Specializing in inflatable products over than 10 years, with experienced and professional designers and production staff members.2.High quality material.3.Own advances techniques and high-tech equipment.4.Self-owned brand and independent manufacturer, with High quality and best service as well as competitive price.Application1.Mall/KTV/hotel suspension.2.Party/T station/sports games/show/concerts decoration.3.Park/yard/squares/outdoor entertainment.4.Christmas/New Year/Thanksgiving Day decoration.5.Other family use or business functions.Attention1.No antifreeze, don't use inflatable mirror balloon in sub-zero temperature.2.There will be some small wrinkles after packaging.Terms of PaymentT/T. The buyer have to pay 30% deposit by T/T after signed the contract, the other 70% must be paid before the products left the factory.Delivery & PackageDelivery: 5~30 days after received deposit.Package: Carton. Carton size: 38X38X33CM. G.W.: 16kg/CTN, N.W.:15kg/CTN.