Strage Silo Used In Brewery/beer/brewing Plant
Jiangsu Liangyou International Mechanical Engineering Co., Ltd is a strong technical strength BRAND in China specializing in the construction of whole silos system. (Malt Strage Silo)
FDSP Silo is widely used for bulk grains storage (such as wheat, corn, soybean, paddy, rice, buckwheat, barley, malt), poultry animal feed, grain seeds (like sunflower seeds, rapeseeds), powder materials like(flour, cassava starch oat,)and other special material like sawdust, wood chips, wooden pellet, plastic pellet etc.(Malt Strage Silo)
Our grain silo size start from 10tons to 15000ton, which are made of hot-dip galvanized corrugated steel sheets and assure 20~50 years usage. FDSP silos for grain storage have passed SGS&ISO certification.
How we assure the silo solidity?
1. Roof Top: The roof is design to stand up even the harshest environment of extreme snow disaster with echo of top
and down part strong structure and connecting radial ribs which is Z interconnected again itself. Roof panels incorporate with ribs with over and under lap profiles ensuring a precise fit.
2. Body Steel Plate: A commercial275g/m2 double galvanized steel coating increases life and durability.450g/m2 and 600g/m2 coating available for customized order.Each sidewall sheets are manufactured from high-tensile steel that has the ability to overcome extreme power, pressure.
3. Stiffeners: FDSP’s high tension stiffener(can be located inside or outside silo) profiles make bins stronger allowing silos to stand well even under extreme hurricane. Base stiffener boots are coated so they won’t rust over time.
4. Wind Ring: For tall silos or that need to resist heavy wind. Wind ring and brackets reduce bolt holes in stiffeners; swaged technology ensure silo power load capacity.
5. High strength bolts and screws: FDSP’s high strength bolts paired with sealing washers, coated hardware provides added protection from rust to ensure your grain bin stands the test of time.
6. Manhole: double layer security locking manhole system.
7. Wide Flange I-Beam Support Structure: Wide flange I-Beam support structure has the strength and durability to support the heavy hopper silo loads long time, and with consideration of wind and seismic requirement.(Malt Strage Silo)