inner armor rods, outer armor rods, thimble, U-shaped hanging loop, extension loop, bolt, nut, etc.
1. Stress is distributed equally, without stress focus. It can protect optical cabl-es very well.
2. Under the condition of not exceeding the intensity of cable's side pressure, it has higher grip power for the cable, and can support higher tensile force.
3. The grip power for the cable is not less than 95% of rating's pulling resisting intensityof the optical cable, completely satisfying the needs of setting up the cable.
CONDITIONS FOR THE USAGE
1. Terminal poles/towers;
2. Poles/towers with corner angles greater than 25°
3. Conjoint poles/towers of the optical cables or poles/towers with larger differences in terms of height.
According to the requirement of customers, 30kN, 70kN, 100kN, 120kN, etc, can be supplied.
|Model||Grip(KN)||Suggested Span(m)||Length of Inner Armor Rods(mm)||Length of Outer Armor Rods(mm)||Estimated Weight (KG)||Color|
|ANZ-25-* *||25||101 -200||1700||1300||3.4||Yellow|
|ANZ-30-* #||30||201 -300||1900||1500||3.9||Yellow|
|ANZ-40-* #||40||301 -400||2100||1700||4.1||Yellow|
|ANZ-50-* #||50||401 -500||2300||1900||4.5||Yellow|
|ANZ-60-* #||60||501 -600||2200||1700||4.8||Yellow|
|ANZ-70-* #||70||601 -800||2700||2200||5.0||Yellow|
|ANZ-80-* #||80||801 -1000||2800||2400||5.5||Yellow|
NOTE**representing the outer diameter of the optical cable (mm).