Ts-5514 Wireless Gsm Signal Repeater For Gsm Alarm System
TS-5514 Wireless signal repeater
1.If he distance get too long between the alarm host and sensors, it will results in wireless signals didn’t be transferred well, you can use this wireless repeater to solve this problem.
2.You just need to install this wireless repeater in the suitable place between alarm host and sensors, and just make the antenna out, then connect the power..
3.If the distance between the alarm host and sensors get too long, you can put this wireless repeater in each long distance place.
4.If the wireless repeater didn’t get signals, LED light won’t be on, and it will be on for 2 seconds if get signal successfully.
5.Normally, the distance for wireless repeater to get\transfer signals is 20 to 30 meters, so, the signals can be transferred from sensors to alarm host successfully if within this distance
1) 433 / 868 MHZ optional
2) Microcomputer control, stable and reliable performance;
3) AC/DC both available, with inbuilt rechargeable Lithium battery;
4) Forward wireless signals to extend wireless transmission distance.
5) Working Power: 12VDC, Backup Battery: 3.7V / 800mA Lithium battery, Charge Time: ≥12 hours
6) Distance can be extended: ≥30M