Zklf / Zkln Axial Angular Contact Ball Bearing For Screw Mounting
Axial angular contact ball bearings, for screw mounting
• The complete units are consisted of a single-piece outer ring, a two-piece inner ring, balls, cage assemblies and seals.
• Bearings are double direction angular contact ball bearings with a 60° contact angle in an O arrangement.
• can support axial loads from both directions as well as radial loads.
• are preloaded after assembly by a precision locknut.
• are protected from contamination by lip seals or gap seals.
• are greased with a lithium complex soap base grease to SHELL Alvania RL3.
• can be relubricated.
• are suitable for operating temperatures from -30°C to +120°C (limited by the grease, sealing ring material and the plastic ball cages).
• are precision bearings e.g. for use with screw drives.
• outer ring is suitable for flange m